Hardcastle Construction Company, Inc. (HCCI) is a sixty-five year old, third generation, family-owned and operated commercial and industrial general contractor. This characteristic of our business is extremely important to us, as we take great pride in what previous generations of our family have built before us. However, we realize that as you make a decision about who you want to work with on your next construction project, you want to know what present day HCCI can do for you. So, what makes us a good choice for your next construction project?
- We are passionate about what we do. We believe in our company, our employees, and the quality of our projects. We work with the future of our company in mind, not just the dollar that we can make today. This passion is reflected in our approach to the entire construction process, from start to completion.
- We have project personnel with knowledge, expertise, and longevity within our industry and our company. We are proud to tell you that the majority of our employees have been with us for over ten years.
- We offer financial strength and stability. HCCI is a cash-conscious, non-borrowing company. This allows us to remain strong and maintain our employees in unfavorable economic conditions. There is absolutely no question that we are on solid ground and here for the long haul.
- We offer a company size and structure that is agile and responsive to your needs. We are large enough to get the job done – right, and small enough that we can offer our clients flexibility and the level of attention and accessibility that fits their individual needs. A company principal is involved in every one of our projects, and our clients can easily access company principals if they need help beyond what their Superintendent and Project Manager can offer.
- We offer top-notch quality. We appreciate and welcome the opportunity to competitively bid on projects; however, we have a long history of negotiated contracts with repeat clients and referrals. We excel at working with these clients to help them realize opportunities within their budget without sacrificing quality. We strive to deliver a completed structure and project management experience of the highest quality and professional nature. Further, our clients benefit from the many relationships that we have built with subcontractors, our employees, bankers, bonding agents, and other project partners, as we bring their quality to the table alongside ours.
These are a few of the reasons why we might be a good fit for your project, but we would love the opportunity to tell you more and learn about your needs.
We appreciate you stopping by our site,